Search for atmospheres
You're Trying Something New To Break Through The Writers Block
Writing By The Creek At Night
Lately, a nasty case of writers block has got you down. Deciding it's time for a change, you head out to the nearby creek after sunset with nothing but the crickets to keep you company. You find a comfortable spot of ground near the water and settle in, it'll be a long night of scrawling in your journal by the glow of your lantern.
Comments for "Writing By The Creek At Night"
License details for "Writing By The Creek At Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Writing On Paper by rivernile7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Splash by Soundscalpel.com from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Small Stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license