Search for atmospheres
A bustling place...
You sit off to the side, on a stool by the large food stall. The chief, a nice young man who always saves some extra food for you, whistles every-so-often, an old song you know well. Horses pass. People chatter.
From out of no where, a beautiful girl emerges from the crowd, a vision in sunset orange and fuchsia and sea blue. She lays a red cloth on the ground and sits with her guitar resting against her crossed legs. She begins to strum and sing, the song floating high and clear above the crowd...
Comments for "Winterfell Market"
License details for "Winterfell Market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Sawing Wood by mikaelfernstrom from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Lillibullero_Whistled by P.Howe from http://freesound.org +)
- Woman Laughing by rdneubauer from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)