Search for atmospheres
The hike was chilly..
Winter Brook Waterfall
But so, so worth it. You've made it to the the little waterfall in the forest rumored to magical. Strange things happen here, the whispers say, peculiar things. This may be true, but for now all you see is the iced-over brook, sturdy enough to walk on (good thing you brought your skates), snow-covered tree boughs and sloping forest floor, and, of course, the waterfall itself, cascading over the rocks from above and landing in the small remaining pool of water below.
You shiver with the breeze and wonder, just briefly before the beauty again dazzles your eyes and you wrap your hands around your thermos of cocoa,
'Was that a roar I just heard?'
Comments for "Winter Brook Waterfall"
License details for "Winter Brook Waterfall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking in snow by billox30 *)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- breaking ice by http://freesound.org +)
- Small waterfall by Sara Oglesbee +)
- Yeti roar 3 by Walt Disney Studios +)
*) Soundsnap.com license