Search for atmospheres
A old, US-western-sounding atmosphere for the Trail-trekker in all of us. Featuring distant train whistles, far-off church bells, and the never-ending sounds of carriages, horses, and boot heels against the streetboards, this sounds like what we all imagine western towns to sound like.
Comments for "Western town"
License details for "Western town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Western Pistol Shot 3 by "Rock Savage" from freesound.org +)
- Wood Carving by Benbon Can from http://freesound.org +)
- Saloon Piano.16 by Black Keys Bob Stevenson +)
- Lonely train whistle by boteman +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Single Horse Carriage by j_o_j +)