Search for atmospheres
A Day at the Circus
Welcome to the Circus
You're walking through the crowds on a hot, summer day. The smell of the sea breeze and baked sweets hang in the air. Children run to-and-fro, from food stalls to games, eyeing fried meats and aweing at shiny prized trinkets. Lilting music and the beckoning cry of a barker sweep the crowd into a towering tent, you along with them. The show is about to begin.
Comments for "Welcome to the Circus"
License details for "Welcome to the Circus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tiny metal wind chimes by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Fireworks Loud by by wim - freesound.org +)
- horse cart with bells by Dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Calliope by http://www.orangefreesounds.com/ +)
- Teens talking and laughing by Not Applicable +)
- Are you ready? by RandyLG from http://www.freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)