Search for atmospheres
Exploring the Native Rainforest of Australia
Wanderlust: Rainforest Trek
You're exploring deep within the unkempt Queensland rainforests of Australia, and although the cold drizzling rain is drizzling miserably down the back of your neck, the stinging flies bite every uncovered patch of skin, and the painfully incessant mosquitoes seem to sap your strength, the beauty of the nature around you seems to outweigh the physical toll. Traversing past the exotic plant-life, listening to wild mammals and birds caterwaul, seeing beautiful creeping vines, hanging flowers, and colourful insects.
With a map in one hand, a compass in the other, and a water flask at your hip, your wanderlust draws you into the trees once again. What will you discover this time?
Comments for "Wanderlust: Rainforest Trek"
License details for "Wanderlust: Rainforest Trek"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Bonobos by Bidone from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- rain medium by soundsnap.com *)
- Jungle Sounds by Theroy *)
- Flying Bee by zedkah from http://freesound.org +)
- Puddle Splashing by Zoom h2 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license