Search for atmospheres
Midwest walking trail in the summer
Walking the Monon Trail
It's mid-afternoon in Indiana, and you're walking on the Monon trail with your boyfriend. Joggers and couples with dogs walk past as you enjoy the sunlight filtering down through the trees and the birdsong drowning out the bustle of the nearby city.
Comments for "Walking the Monon Trail"
License details for "Walking the Monon Trail"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mourning Dove by *)
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Footsteps running fast by "bevangoldswain" from freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Cardinals Singing by kvgarlic from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Dog Barking by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license