Search for atmospheres
Night Falls on the Undercliff
While a bustling center of commerce during the day, Undercliff takes on a sinister air once night falls. A chill wind rushes in from the sea, carrying the sounds of chatter - and the occasional brawl - from the local tavern, The Three Mariners. It is late: much later than you'd intended to stay. You quicken your steps to return to your home within the village proper. But are those your own footsteps, echoing off the empty streets? Or is someone else following you?
Comments for "Undercliff Night"
License details for "Undercliff Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- Whistling Gale Wind by LanDub from http://freesound.org +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
*) Soundsnap.com license