Search for atmospheres
What else would you expect in a port town?
By day, the docks of Undercliff are a starkly different environment. A steady stream of ships come and go, loading and unloading cargo before departing towards other ports. Fish markets, butchers, tanneries, and rowdy alehouses like the Three Mariners all call Undercliff home, tucked away from "civilized" society. But if you wish the very best deal on fresh goods, you go straight to where these goods arrive: the harbor.
Comments for "Undercliff Day"
License details for "Undercliff Day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by ralphwhitehead from http://freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license