Search for atmospheres
You're Never Alone At The Circus
Trapped in a Circus
You'd heard the warnings, but you never thought that it could happen to you. Then you realize... that isn't red paint on that clowns face. You hadn't even seen anyone for the past hour, you could only hear their echoing voices.
You hear something behind you. Oh, it's only an old carousel.
But that isn't right... they just set the circus up yesterday... unless...
No. The legends weren't true, they couldn't be. Then again, you could swear that you'd passed that booth moments ago.
Perhaps they were right... never go to the circus at night.
Comments for "Trapped in a Circus"
License details for "Trapped in a Circus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Detuned Bells by DavidGarcia from http://freesound.org +)
- Mechanical Carrousel by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Child Laughing by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF from freesound.org +)
- Garden Shears Snip by lungimahlaresound from http://freesound.org +)
- male choir by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Creepy Music Box by Quiet Slumber +)
- Amusement Park Ambience by tjandrasounds from http://freesound.org *)
*) Soundsnap.com license