Search for atmospheres
ignore the things that tell you to leave the path
Through the Snow
Follow the red flags tied to the tree branches. They designate the safe routes.
Other trails intersect, with prints you may or may not recognize. Ignore them.
Sometimes you'll hear chimes, or chanting. Don't respond.
Take nothing that demands nothing. They are traps. If you can trade for it, listen carefully to the terms before accepting.
Do not leave the path.
Comments for "Through the Snow"
License details for "Through the Snow"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Medium Wind Chimes by By Monterey2000 - www.freesound.org +)
- Vietnamese Rosary Chant by caquet from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in the snow 2 by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94326/ +)
- Footsteps in the snow by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94335/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Heavy Snowstorm by martypinso form http://www.freesound.org" +)
- Bull Elk Bugle by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service +)