Search for atmospheres
In a small village you find a peaceful garden
The Village Garden
After finding a copy of your favourite book at the village market, you wander until you come across stairs hidden by undergrowth, they lead to a small garden in the far corner of the village, long forgotten by its inhabitants. It is the perfect hide-away to read your book in solitude soothed by the gentle sounds of nature and the calming bustle of the small village around you.
Comments for "The Village Garden"
License details for "The Village Garden"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant birds by by Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Summer Open Field by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- Milk And Honey Ambient Pad by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
*) Soundsnap.com license