Search for atmospheres
A moment inside the small group's base .
The Survivors' Base
Most cities have been abandoned and turned to rubble. Everything is run down and completely deserted; it's rare to come across another human unless you're nearby a safety fortress or in bandit territory. The band of humans we're following will start out in a small abandoned down, wherein a little run-down chapel has been their makeshift base for a couple weeks.
Comments for "The Survivors' Base"
License details for "The Survivors' Base"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Millitary Radio chatter by digifishmusic from https://www.freesound.org *)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Two teens talking (better) by Echomocha +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- Metal Creak by sophiehall3535 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license