Search for atmospheres
Marketplace of Avenire
The Streets of Avenire
It's high noon, one week before Carnevale. The city of Avenire is bustling with tourists and merchants alike. Nestled between two building complexes, shaded from the sweltering sun by swathes of colored fabric, and less than a few kilometers from the harbor. The air is rich with spices, freshly baked goods, dyes, and tanned leather. Every so often, the Church of Avenire rings its bells from across town.
The market is no better place for a common thief to pick up a little grift –– and there're no better thieves in Avenire than the Dell'Artes.
Comments for "The Streets of Avenire"
License details for "The Streets of Avenire"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- chopping meat by helenacm +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Italian men discussing by Manicciola from https://www.freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)