Search for atmospheres
The Sounds of a small suburb on the East coast
The Sounds of Suburbia v1
Based on the general soundscape of Spencer, Massachusetts on an early summer evening. Spring peepers, the occasional dog or two. Sprinkle in birds chirping, a distant police siren since it is a suburb after all, softly blanketed in a gentle breeze rustling the newly grown leaves on the trees.
Comments for "The Sounds of Suburbia v1"
License details for "The Sounds of Suburbia v1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- German Shepherd barking by freesound.org +)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Bird Whistling, A by InspectorJ from freesound.org (Attribution License) +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- American Robin by tubbers +)
- Springpeepers by Vectormedia +)