Search for atmospheres
The Siren’s Storm
A quiet night aboard the Siren’s Storm, a rare and sought after relaxation. You stand on the deck, watching the stars. The smell of salt fills the air, and the creak of the wood under you is oddly calming. You spend the night reading the stars, learning the histories they have to share.
Comments for "The Siren’s Storm"
License details for "The Siren’s Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license