Search for atmospheres
Break a leg!
The Show Must Go On
The big night has finally arrived.
And it's nearly showtime.
You've just stepped into a huge, bustling room.
The smells of drying paint and piping-hot coffee fill your nose. Bright lights shine and swivel overhead, as they're all tested just ONE last time. Dancers stretch their legs and practice their kicks. Vocalists rehearse their songs for what seems the thousandth time, making sure they hit all the right notes. Crew members argue over which prop goes where, and stylists hold back their sneezes as their various powders and hairspray clouds fly. Assistants rush around, balancing ridiculous numbers of iced water-bottles upon their trays. The actors belt out their lines as dramatically as possible as the background characters confer with each-other as to which expression they should give- "THIS one....Or THIS one...?"
It seems the director is in six places at once. (You're convinced they have mastered the art of teleportation.)
It won't be long before the crowds start arriving to watch the long-awaited production.
It won't be long before they open those red curtains.
Are you ready?
Comments for "The Show Must Go On"
License details for "The Show Must Go On"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- harmonic singing: AFR kids by ErieLake +)
- Okay? Okay. Singing by http://pells.ccmixter.org/people/kizzylotus?reqtags=acappella +)
- Woman Crying "Wake up" by https://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/ +)
- Partisan by Inon Zur +)
- Banging Metal by MikaF from freesound.org +)
- board game night by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- city_park_ambience_busy by sphion from http://freesound.org +)
- Air Conditioner by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)