Search for atmospheres
Sleeping on the Sea
The Ship at Night
These are the sounds of a vessel underway. The wind and sea surround the ship, seagulls fly somewhere above, and beautiful music can be heard far off.
POV: Your companion sleeps as others, father off, move about the ship. Though they are restless, you are content for now to listen to the sounds of the ocean, to occasionally breathe in time with your sleeping shipmate; to relax.
Comments for "The Ship at Night"
License details for "The Ship at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Loop by Alex Tura +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- 2-minute-spaced-waves by Juan Manuel Núñez +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Female Opera Singer by Vivaldi +)