Search for atmospheres
Serene lake sounds with gentle wind and lapping water
The Sea of Galilee, Israel
I created this to go with a digital painting I did of Lake Tiberius, also known as the Sea of Galilee, Kinneret or Kinnereth in Israel.
I visited there in 2010 and it was the most serene place — very calm and peaceful. I wanted to capture the beauty of the lake both visually and by mixing these sounds together to revisit there again any time I wish!
I hope you enjoy my artwork and my soundscape.
Comments for "The Sea of Galilee, Israel"
License details for "The Sea of Galilee, Israel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Lake Waves by Benboncan freesound.org +)
- Sparrows in the Open by freesound.org +)
- Wind Turbine - Distant by Maurice JK from http://freesound.org +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)