Search for atmospheres
The Resturaunt from First, Second, and Third
"First, Second, and Third" takes the audience through three dates (a first, second, and third) of different couples in a restaurant. The story explores the personal/relatable turmoil the characters experience while on their dates. The stage is set up as a white tablecloth restaurant in France. La Vie En Rose is only playing for the tourists. You are sitting by the window in the slightly busy restaurant on a rainy evening where this takes place.
Comments for "The Resturaunt"
License details for "The Resturaunt"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Public Bathroom Door Closing by arnaump from www.freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Library Ambiance by https://www.freesound.org/people/Meepalicious/sounds/245889/ +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)
- La Vie en Rose other room by tumblr +)
- iPhone Ringtone by Youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license