Search for atmospheres
The sounds of a jailbreak on a rainy spring day.
The Okwaho Facility
Freedom, that is all you've ever wanted. Since birth you've only known cold stone floors, chain link fence and needles poking into you. You were ripped from your mother long ago and kept in cages. There was an old wolf who told you stories of a better life, of freedom. The Okwaho Wolf-dog Breeding Facility has prided themselves on their purebred wolf dogs. They are a well funded facility and cater dogs to those with a large sum on money. You are one of these pure bred wolf dogs, not full wild and not fully domestic. Besides the times you spend trying to breed, you are allowed to stay in large open caged areas with many of your kind. An old male, a pure wolf, who started this whole thing tells you of his days in a great pack. Now, it is your goal and destiny to escape Okwaho and live free in the pack the old wolf has told you about. However, while you may be able to escape, it won't be so easy to get accepted into the wild.
Comments for "The Okwaho Facility"
License details for "The Okwaho Facility"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- dog walking on floor by DamianMinnie from http://freesounds.org +)
- Dog shaking head by dariachic from http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Footsteps, Muddy, E.wav by InspectorJ +)
- Group of dogs barking by ivolipa from http://freesound.org +)
- dog_panting by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Growl by newagesoup on freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest Rain Remaster by Torgeirr +)