Search for atmospheres
For School Assignment
The Little Giant
“She had reached the top of the mountain-of this there was no doubt. Everything was white, even the sky. Rocks jutted out on either side of her, gleaming like turquoise glaciers. She shivered. It was very, very cold.”
~Chapter 13, Page 82
The School That Ate Children by Sara General
Comments for "The Little Giant"
License details for "The Little Giant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- WinterStorm by 8 Hours of +)
- Breaking Ice by dheming from http://freesound.org/people/dheming/sounds/268023/ +)
- Rocky footsteps by Freesound.ord +)
- heart beat by the nudo from http://freesound.org +)
- Sniff by Twiggles from http://freesound.org +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)