Search for atmospheres
(Made for an RPG, but feel free to use it for yourself!)
The Lake (Dread)
The beach is freezing cold. A thick layer of snow, disturbed only by a single set of footprints, blurs the border between the safe, well known land, and the endless, black sea. But the smell of salt and seaweed is still so potent that it hits you like a wall. The horizon is covered by a thick fog, which catches the light, and creates beautiful illusions of shapes dancing across the ice. But right at the edge of the fog, a shadow catches your attention...
Comments for "The Lake (Dread)"
License details for "The Lake (Dread)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- ice cracks by freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- psychedelic melody by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)