Search for atmospheres
The Backrooms - Lost in Level 0
If you're not careful and no-clip out of reality in wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, and endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you…
Comments for "The Backrooms"
License details for "The Backrooms"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Daddy Come Home (Bioshock) by Annette Hanshaw & Django Reinhardt +)
- Keybeeps by http://www.freesound.org/people/elonen/ +)
- VHS tape static by InCamera +)
- buzzing light by JonathanTremblay on freesound.org +)
- Electric fan by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on carpet by pushkin from http://freesound.org +)