Search for atmospheres
Fair-Weather Tempestuous Winds
It is a blustery autumn day on the hillside overlooking your town. This time of year the winds whip relentlessly across the fields, but with the radiant sunshine and the unseasonably mild temperatures there's little chance of catching a chill.
Red-tailed hawks hover on the currents. You find a spot where you can listen to the winds gust while the curtains flap in the breeze and the hanging chimes sing to the open sky.
Comments for "Tempest Fair"
License details for "Tempest Fair"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Curtains in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Red-tailed Hawk (distant) by Pete Tinsley +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- prairie winter wind by westbywest from http://freesound.org +)