Search for atmospheres
Study room in Victorian Mansion
Studying and Writing
In a cozy and private study room overlooking a dark alley way, you are working on a novel in the perfect ambient. The cozy fireplace with its soothing and wood crackling noises are the best companion for you while the church bells and the Medieval Street Sounds are in charge of not letting you dive too dip inside the magic world you are creating at your old typewriter. The sound of the typewriter is most satisfying, as that means you are pouring words onto the paper. The rain brushing against your window reminds you that you still live in England.
The soft footsteps on the hard wooden floor might be a mystery to you, but you are too concentrated to pay any attention to something so insignificant.
Comments for "Studying and Writing"
License details for "Studying and Writing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Indoor Rain Window Sill by Josie Cat +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license