Search for atmospheres
The Local Tavern at Night
Soft Medieval Tavern
Sitting by the warm fire with a glass of ale, you find yourself drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the tavern at night. Between the soft singing and the familiarity of the voices in the tavern, you find yourself more relaxed than you have been in a long time.
Comments for "Soft Medieval Tavern"
License details for "Soft Medieval Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- banging door by MAJ061785 at freesounds.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- A Breton Carol by The Chieftains +)