Search for atmospheres
The HMS Brigandine
Slow Day on a Ship at Sea
The wind is calm and it's a slow day aboard the HMS Brigandine as most of the sailors focus on busy work to pass the time and seagulls frequently swoop close to try to steal morsels of food. Ropes and boards creak and the sails flap at the occasional breeze, but most of the day is going to be spent coasting. So put your feet up and relax to the sounds of the ship and of the ocean.
Comments for "Slow Day on a Ship at Sea"
License details for "Slow Day on a Ship at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license