Search for atmospheres
Sailing Through Storm
Ship at Sea During Storm
You've been at sea for weeks, but there's nothing you love more. The smell of the salty air, the feeling of the wind in your face, the sun shining -- normally -- in a clear blue sky as you walk the wooden deck and climb the rope ladders to the crow's nest.
But your favorite nights are during the storms. The waves can be a bit rocky, but the sound of the water crashing against the ship and the thunder overhead help to lull you into a comfortable sleep. After all, the ship is sturdy, and has always managed to survive storms with little to no damage. You're safe.
Comments for "Ship at Sea During Storm"
License details for "Ship at Sea During Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder and Rain by Soundbible.com +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)