Search for atmospheres
rooms above a tavern at a harbour somewhere
rooms above a tavern
you're in the rooms you bought together with your wife, but she's not there, so you're stick'n'poking a lighthouse tattoo in your navy captain lover's arm instead. you're a little too close to him so you can hear his heartbeat. you're trying very hard not to be distracted by the galaxy of freckles on his face
Comments for "rooms above a tavern"
License details for "rooms above a tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Heartbeat by Flame +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Shanty: Dead Horse by Sean Dagher +)
- Seagulls by soundbible.com +)