Search for atmospheres
a hideout beneath london
the ringroses live beneath london, and their hideout is perpetually bustling with life. thorn's workshop is often open, fires are kept in steel barrels for warmth, and the radio plays news and old music that the young ones dance to. sit and sew some clothes or read a book while the night whiles away...
Comments for "ringrose station"
License details for "ringrose station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Interior museum crowd by *)
- Kids Voices Natural Reverb by Cornwallis89 +)
- London radio by dangerbabe from http://www.freesound.org/people/dangerbabe/sounds/49536/ +)
- Dream a little dream of me by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Folding Fabric Sheets by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- campfire by plingativator from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license