Search for atmospheres
Relaxing by the fire
After an arduous day you have retreated to your main living space to sit in front of the fire, where the soothing sounds of the crackling flames mingle with the gentle ticking of the clock nearby. Coffee in hand, you are glad to be out of the light wind outside. By your side a friend sits with a stack of paper, writing. Occasionally he stands and strides to and fro over the dense carpet, then returns to working. It is a good night to be in.
Comments for "Relaxing fireside"
License details for "Relaxing fireside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace Wind by adamlhumphrey from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- turn pages short by Desiree +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Stirring Coffee by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)