Search for atmospheres
Pompeii's Final Moments
Pompeii After The Eruption
August the 24th, 79 AD. For most everyone waking up in the popular vacation city of Pompeii, this was a typical day. Shopkeepers opened their businesses for the day, people began walking the streets, some even flocked to the local Amphitheater, where there was to be a gladiatorial match. Little did everyone know, this day would go down in history as one of the worst disasters to happen.
Comments for "Pompeii After The Eruption"
License details for "Pompeii After The Eruption"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dog Yelp by duckboy80 from http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs screem by GSC game world *)
- SIO_Earthquake by J & A Enterprises. http://www.dosits.org/galleries/audio/othernaturalsounds/earthquake/ +)
- Suffering From Pain (M) by milnersouza from http://freesound.org +)
- distant-explosions by reznik-krkovicka from http://freesound.org +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- bullmastiff barking by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Angry dogs by www.sounddogs.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license