Search for atmospheres
The Ascendance Atmospheric
Oddly End House
1842 - Billionaire playboy turned renowned museum benefactor ERNEST KRUMP reported to open ODDLY END HOUSE just outside London this year for a single evening of exotic intrigue. Oddly End House, ancestral home of the late Baron Breverton Oddly, had fallen into disrepair before Krump, famed for his contributions to The British Museum and his efforts pertaining to the historical society, had taken it upon himself to renovate the home. Abdicating from the museum once his wife, the late explorer Margaret, “Mad Mags” Maksy had vanished, Krump dedicated every waking moment to transforming that dilapidated old manor house into an apex of culture- a jewel upon the crown of London’s efforts to preserve history with a collection ranging from Mongolian to Maori. Oddly End House will be officially added to the ranks of the most prestigious private collections in Europe after its debut, open to the public elite for a single viewing, it surely will be a night to remember! It is unclear if Krump plans to open Oddly End House as a museum to the public in the future, especially being so very close to the anniversary of Maksy’s mysterious evaporation. Still, we the people of London are eager to one day witness the glory of the lost Egyptian Queen.
Comments for "Oddly End House"
License details for "Oddly End House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Banshee Crying by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- delay tropical birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao *)
- A Drum Pattern by luuk van loon +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Creaking Door by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Creepy classical vinyl glitch by Notembug from http://freesound.org *)
- Bird wings by Tigersound +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license