Search for atmospheres
trapped within a wall of water
ripped and tweaked from versions by NoxEranya and Riney34 (:
spiraling winds rip water from the sea floor, forming a patch of dry ground on which you rest. you are surrounded by a circular wall of water, whipped white by the speed and fury of the winds that hold it. there will be no easy escape from the vortex; you can barely approach the rushing waters without being stung by their sheer velocity. any attempt to break through the wall would certainly mean death.
Comments for "ocean vortex"
License details for "ocean vortex"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Huge Waterfall by A.Deathy from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Large Thunder Clap with Rain by Matthew Coomber +)
- Screaming on Rides by rhonturn from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on window or skylight by StevenBrown from http://freesound.org +)