Search for atmospheres
Beyond the homes of Newborough, to the fields
As the houses of Newborough fall away, they are replaced with rolling fields, stretching almost all the way to Pickering Forest. Here the farmers and herders tend their fields and flocks, providing food for the village. But it isn't all work and no play, as the notes of a nearby flutist - perhaps one of the goatherd girls - drift over the fields, making the work seem just a bit lighter.
Comments for "Newborough Fields"
License details for "Newborough Fields"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- geese honking by https://freesound.org by Yuval +)
- digging with a shovel by idepe from freesound.org +)
- sheep flock by sandeepkurissery at freesound.org +)
- Overland With Oxen by Tabletop Audio +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)
- tavern flute by Zanzarah +)