Search for atmospheres
Confronting fears is a core component of cognitive behavioural therapies for anxiety disorders, but also a major hurdle for patients. A new study introduces a method for reducing defensive responses without consciously confronting the threatening cues.
Comments for "nature warnings"
License details for "nature warnings"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Whistling Tunnel by Cell31_Sound_Productions +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Spooky Wind 2 by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- waterfall - 1 (loud) by PacDV.com Sound Effects +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)