Search for atmospheres
Myanmar caves atmosphere
This is a modified version of the ambient "Mountain temple". I took inspiration from my memories of Myanmar (Burma), that I visited in October 2018, just at the end of the rainy season. In particular, I thought about the southern region of Hpa-An, which is rich of sacred buddhist caves and has a really mystical atmosphere. Image yourself walk barefeet in the sacred caves, accompanied by the chant of the monks and sacred bells.
Comments for "Myanmar"
License details for "Myanmar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- zen gong by djgriffin - http://freesound.org +)
- Buddhist Chant by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- Singing Tibetan bowls by ryancacophony from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license