Search for atmospheres
New Orleans Square in Disneyland
Morning in New Orleans Square
You've just picked up your mint julep and mickey beignets from the Mint Julep Bar and you've found a seat near the fountain. Birds chirp in the canopy overhead and you enjoy the dappled shade and people watching as the crowds wander by. You can hear the Mark Twain riverboat in the distance as it makes its rounds and the train station behind you is bustling with kids excited to take a trip to see the Grand Canyon and dinosaurs! From here you only have to make this decision; do you ride Pirates next or Haunted Mansion?
*Mixes well with New Orleans Square Music Loop!
Comments for "Morning in New Orleans Square"
License details for "Morning in New Orleans Square"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- trickling water by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- train wheels by funsoundtube +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Steam boat whistle by LG from http://freesound.org +)
- running on concrete by MAJ061785 +)
- Kids chatter by sbyandiji from http://freesound.org +)
- American Robin by tubbers +)