Search for atmospheres
Reading by the Water
It's a lovely spring day and the flowers are just beginning to bloom. You're sitting in the nook of a tree next to Monet's Pond, reading a new book that caught your eye in a bookstore on your walk to the pond. For this moment, you're able to forget all your worries and responsibilities, and simply revel in the serene ambiance as your imagination begins to unfurl through the pages of your book.
Comments for "Monet's Pond"
License details for "Monet's Pond"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- stream 1 Lundby by Agnese Priekule +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- ducks wash in pond by http://www.zapsplat.com/ +)
- Animal steps on grass by https://www.freesound.org/people/superEGsonic/ +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- water swooshes by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)