Search for atmospheres
The Tubby Duck
Medieval Tavern by RS
Come in to the bustling Tubby Duck, where a hearty stew is on the menu for a couple of crowns, complete with a hunk of bread and a jug of beer to wash it all down. Relax next to the warm fire and listen to the local musicians while they play a jig or two.
Comments for "Medieval Tavern by RS"
License details for "Medieval Tavern by RS"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Laughing, longer by http://www.freesound.org/people/schroedel/sounds/337723/ +)
- sipping hot drink by jordanlarmand from http://freesound.org +)
- Coins Falling by pieltain from http://freesound.org +)
- irish jig by The Gillie's +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)