Search for atmospheres
Prisoners here sometimes go insane.
The flickering candlelight casts eerie shadows across the damp stone walls on either side of you as you walk through the dungeon. Your footsteps echo around your ears to the backdrop of constant dripping. You know that this trip is necessary to retrieve the needed information, but as you catch wind of a distant mad laugh, you start to think that this was a bad idea.
Comments for "Medieval Dungeon"
License details for "Medieval Dungeon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Laugh by bill cipher +)
- Dungeon Gates by CGEffex from http://freesound.org +)
- Droplets in a cave by iampagan from http//freesound.org +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Dungeon Door Close by Unknown +)
- Dungeon Door Open by Unknown +)