Search for atmospheres
A ride through the Marshes
Marshes of Morva
Taran Had sensed them long before, as the ground had begun to turn spongy and treacherous under the hooves of Melynlas. He had seen more marsh birds and had heard, far in the distance, the weird and lonely voice of a loon. Ropes of fog, twisting and creeping like white serpents, had begun to rise from the reeking ground.
....a ceaseless thrumming and groaning trembled in the air.
~excerpt from The Black Cauldron, by Lloyd Alexander
Comments for "Marshes of Morva"
License details for "Marshes of Morva"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wading through water by "Robinhood76" via http://freesound.org +)
- rope creak by 6polnic from http://freesound.org" +)
- Horse Walking by Arnaud Coutancier via http://freesound.org +)
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wet Ground by freesoundstock +)
- Loon diver call 4 by NicStage - Loon diver call 4 http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- swamp, frogs, insects by zapsplat.com +)