Search for atmospheres
Les Miserables (Monsigneur Bienvenu 1)
Les Miserables (M. Bienvenu 1)
Jean Valjean finds himself destitute, unable to find work or shelter after being released from the galleys. He lies freezing in a doorway when he is approached by an elderly man of the cloth who beckons him inside to share a hot meal and to rest in a warm bed.
Comments for "Les Miserables (M. Bienvenu 1)"
License details for "Les Miserables (M. Bienvenu 1)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Thunderstorm (long, rain) by Daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse walking, country lane by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/33848/ +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- village_church_bells by lunerweekly +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- Meadow Rains and Thunder by Yuval from http://freesound.org +)