Search for atmospheres
The heart of a tiny, very haunted, desert town
Idumea Town Center
There doesn't seem to be much going on in this little town. It's so quiet, you can almost hear echoes of its wild west past. Someone's leaning against the wall of the old saloon. I'm not sure he knows the saloon hasn't been open for a hundred years. I'm not sure he cares.
Comments for "Idumea Town Center"
License details for "Idumea Town Center"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Small crowd (30-40 people) by arpeggio1980 from http://freesound.org +)
- Saloon Piano.29 by Black Keys Bob Stevenson +)
- Lonely train whistle by boteman +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Door Swinging Saloon by https://youtu.be/apcHpTqg4c4 +)
- Footsteps on Wood by ralphwhitehead from http://freesound.org +)