Search for atmospheres
Fanny's afternoon walk in the woods
Hampstead Heath afternoon
I cannot see what flowers are at my feet,
Nor what soft incense hangs upon the boughs,
But, in embalmed darkness, guess each sweet
Wherewith the seasonable month endows
The grass, the thicket, and the fruit-tree wild;
White hawthorn, and the pastoral eglantine;
Fast fading violets cover'd up in leaves;
And mid-May's eldest child,
The coming musk-rose, full of dewy wine,
The murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves.
- John Keats
Comments for "Hampstead Heath afternoon"
License details for "Hampstead Heath afternoon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license