Search for atmospheres
Pit stop situated in the easternmost reaches of the Lucian continent. Owned and operated by Crown City-born mechanic Cid Sophiar and his grease monkey granddaughter Cindy Aurum.
Unlike most service stations that cater only to customers of the automotive variety, Hammerhead offers food and trinkets for their drivers as well. Coupled with Cid and Cindy's frank-but-friendly conversational style, this outpost serves as an oasis that soothes the souls of roadsters weary of the Leiden plains.
First-time visitors beware: if you wish to remain on Cid's good side, refrain from asking about the origin of the garage's name.
Comments for "Hammerhead Garage"
License details for "Hammerhead Garage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Tools Ratchet by CapsLok +)
- Car Engine Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- truck driving away by http://freesound.org +)
- Small Female Chuckle by levite_sound +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Heavy Machinery by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license