Search for atmospheres
ight approaches. Overhead, thick gray clouds hang like a convicted man in a noose, the shadows thick and deceitful. Darkness seeps up from the ground like oil; you can feel it ooze around your feet. You walk slowly.
You weave your way through callasped headstones, their inscriptions too faded to read. The stone is course as it brushes your fingertips. The air clings to you, it's thickness promising rain.
Your purpose here is unknown even to you - you were simply drawn here. The air ushers your body forward.
You feel compelled to stay.
CREATED BY RAGDAB!
Comments for "Graveyard Storm"
License details for "Graveyard Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Spooky Wood.mp3 by "priestjd from http://freesound.org +)
- Town or suburbs summer nights by eric5335 from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)