Search for atmospheres
Your heart races, your head feels numb, You hear the clock ticking away the seconds, peeling into the hours. Slowly. Painfully. You hear the screams of those souls, tortured in the halls. Your stomach tightens and you feel sick. You're stuck. Chained to a chair with no hope of escape. And you hear the screams get closer, and doors close. You're running out of time. They are making their way to you.
Comments for "Galadon's Labyrinth"
License details for "Galadon's Labyrinth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Torture BG by lolamadeus, vikuserro, stomachache, all from http://freesounds.org +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock bell by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)