Search for atmospheres
Tourists flock to the brightly-colored market stalls and sandy beaches of Fort Pinta. Down by the docks, the ferry horns echo over the water, and the cries of the seagulls come from the clouds as they wheel through the sky. Horses pass through, their hooves clattering on worn cobblestones. You can hear the hiss and rush of the buses that shuttle people to and from Jorvik City, but for now you are content to stay, looking out over the great blue expanse of the sea.
Comments for "Fort Pinta"
License details for "Fort Pinta"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Horn by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWha_Xe0qk but edited by me +)
- Bus motor pop/hiss by lauramellis from http://freesound.org +)
- Moored Boat by NebulousFlynn +)
- Bus passing by nextmaking from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- City Park by PacDV from http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/index.html +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)